Mango Bay Resort
Nestled within the Tadrawai (dreamwater) Valley and set across 12 acres of lush tropical landscape. MANGO BAY RESORT overlooks the enclosed bay offering sheltered clear waters and stunning white beachfront.
Days filled with “Action & Adventure” – snorkelling, game fishing, PADI scuba diving the list just goes on..! Plus, have your nights filled with “Entertainment & Fun” – sunset cruises, happy hour and Traditional Fijian dance shows. Experience all that Fiji has to offer!
Relax in our oceanfront lagoon pool, join in with the gang for the sunset bonfire, or chill-out under the stars and experience our open air cinema with the backdrop of the Fijian night sky.
Our enthusiastic staff with their warm hearted BULA will get you in the mood to relax, coupled with our down to earth style and natural tropical surroundings.
- Mango Bay Resort is situated on Fiji’s famous coast line – the Coral Coast.
- Only 1hr & 45min drive from Nadi International Airport and centrally located halfway between Nadi and Suva
- Mango Bay Resort offers mainland convenience yet with island style atmosphere and seclusion.
All the comforts and pleasures that a traveller requires are right here at Mango Bay Resort.
- Refresh and relax in our beachfront lagoon pool, and sip on a cocktail at our sunken swim up pool bar
- Enjoy a drink or two at ‘The Bamboo Bar‘ with the selection of our International beers, wines and spirits (come and try our Mango daiquiris
- Choose from ‘The Moody Marlin’ Restaurant’s à la carte lunch and dinner menu offering fresh and tasty dishes
- Dance at our Tadra (Dream) Nightclub with International guest Dj’s
- Gaze into the night whilst watching an entertaining film on our outdoor cinema
- Chat to friends on our Internet facilities
- Rejuvenate by having a traditional Fijian massage
- And don’t miss out on your favorite team kick that goal on Sky TV
Free Daily Acitivities
We have a huge array of FREE daily activities on offer at Mango Bay Resort!
- FREE snorkelling & kayaking equipment
- FREE Fijian cooking classes
- FREE coconut jewellery & basket making lesson
- FREE fish feeding
- FREE table tennis & fouse ball
- FREE coconut bowling
- FREE beach/pool volleyball
- FREE badminton
- FREE reef walks
- FREE welcome kava ceremony
- FREE plasma SKY TV
- FREE weekly Meke (traditional dance show) performed by the village
To view Mango Bay accommodation rates, click below